Skip to content
- What’s the difference between a birthday party and a private party?
The birthday party is the regular style party, other parties are going to be there sharing the facility. The private parties are unique, you get to rent the whole entire 12,000 SQFT facility for just your party, no one else will be sharing it with you!!!
- Do we get our own party room?
Our concept is open, you’ll get a table that’s big enough for your party.
- Can we bring outside food and drink?
YES!! We previously didn’t allow that however we thought we would make you more comfortable to bring your own food in.
- What kind of drinks do you offer?
Sodas/Capri Sun/Lemonade/Bottled drinks such as Water/ Gatorade/Minute maid and such.
- Can we bring cake or cupcakes?
Yes you can.
- Can we bring decorations?
Yes you can, as long as it doesn’t stick to the walls, we have murals that are airbrushed on the walls and it gets peeled off once we stick tape to it.
- Can we bring our own nerf guns?
Yes you can.
- Do you provide the ammo?
No please don’t bring your ammo, we will provide that free of charge. We will not be able to figure out yours from ours.
- Do the kids have to wear their COVID masks?
Up to the parents.
- What’s your COVID procedures?
We sanitize all the guns and goggles after every use, we constantly clean and sanitize all surfaces.
- Do you offer other attractions?
Yes, besides the Glow in the dark War Zone we have bounce houses.
- What ages are appropriate?
All ages are welcome, this is a family concept so even the adults play. As for the younger once we ask the parents to be always around them to help them out with loading their Nerfs. We start charging from 3 years old.
- Do you provide eye protection?
Yes we provide goggles.
- Do you have to have a party to come to Nerfies or can we come in for open play?
You are welcome to come in for open play.
- Do I need to pay deposit?
Yes for all parties a deposit is required, the deposit for all Birthday Parties is only $100 and for all Private parties its 50% of the party’s worth. You can pay the balance on or before your party’s day.
- Can I add more players to my package?
Yes you can, we will either charge it per player or offer to upgrade the package to cover more players if its cheaper for you.
- The package is based on how many players or guest? Because parents won’t play, probably just kids.
For birthday parties we only count the players, spectators are free!
For private parties we count everybody that comes in the facility, its like renting out a banquet hall, we need to know the exact capacity so we can staff accordingly. Don’t Worry!! We added more capacities to all private parties to cover everyone at no extra charge.